1. Networking & Legal Skills: We create relevant and meaningful networking opportunities for ILS members throughout the year with our in-person CLE events, Mixers and Annual Institute.
2. International Newsletter: We give our members opportunities to become a published author in our quarterly newsletter by submitting original articles on various international law topics.
3. ILS Podcast: We produce an ongoing ILS Podcast featuring international law experts on topics and issues important to Texas lawyers. You could be our next guest!
4. Annual Institute: We hold an Annual Institute where we convene international law experts to discuss the latest developments in international law.
5. Human Rights Essay Contest: Every year we hold a Human Rights Essay Contest which is open to resident Texas law students for a chance to win a $1,500 scholarship!